The basic function of this position is to clean guest accommodations according to established standards.
- Clean assigned guest accommodations to standards including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, amenities, removing dirty linens, cleaning outside guest rooms, in hallways and surrounding grounds.
- Control all keys, master and guest room keys, and maintain security of guest rooms, both vacant and occupied.
- Strictly follow standards in cleaning stay over rooms in dealing with guest’s property.
- Follow instructions given by Inspector and/or Unit Housekeeper regarding returns to room to correct discrepancies.
- Strictly follow all lost and found procedures. Immediately report lost and found items to the Inspector or Unit Housekeeper.
- Report any maintenance related problems to the Inspector or Unit Housekeeper immediately.
- Stock cart as instructed.
- Follow instructions in use of all chemicals and cleaning agents.
- Practice Risk Management procedures, including morning stretches, to ensure a safe working environment. Report any safety problems immediately.
- Wear required personal protective equipment while performing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to meet physical qualifications of the job, which include bending, twisting, lifting, pushing and long periods of standing.
- Strong organizational and time management skills while maintaining attention to details.
- Ability to work quickly and productively with minimal supervision.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.