Office: Pittsburgh | South Hills
Location of Position: Pittsburgh
A busy family in the Crafton community is seeking a fun-loving, social, patient, caring and reliable after-school nanny for their 11 year old daughter and 8 year old son to begin on March 26th. The position will be Monday-Thursday, 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
The children are involved in Taekwondo, take drum and acting lessons and will need transportation to and from their activities. The children are both interested in music. singing and the Arts. The main responsibilities of the nanny will be transportation to and from activities, homework help (as needed), meal prep and "leaving it better".
What we offer:
- Paid orientation and training
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks
- Competitive wages beginning at $10/hour
- Manager available for questions, comments and concerns
- Workers compensation insurance
- Fun, flexible job opportunity working with children
All candidates must possess:
- 2+ years of childcare experience
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle
- 4 verifiable references (work related references and character references)
- Ability to pass a 7 year national background screen
- A personable, outgoing personality
- A passion for working with children
- If you are fun, interested in art and music, this is the perfect position for you!
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page