Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking an experienced Home and Community-Based Services (HCS) Residential Director to carry out and maintain a high quality program in our homes, our personalized supports, and supported employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in related field, preferably working with individuals with disabilities.
- 1+ year of experience in a Supervisory role.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations and a commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Manage Program Manager(s) and Staffing Coordinator(s).
- Responsible for new program development, which includes setting up new homes, state paperwork, and overseeing the transition for our consumers.
- Proactively involved in the hiring process, staff evaluations, employee relations, and scheduling staff trainings and conferences, as well as the documentation required for any of the assigned duties.
- Track and report house and vehicle related maintenance and expenses to Regional and National offices.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and Individual Plan (IP) documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Complete and track required medical documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the health and medical needs of individuals are being met and appropriate medical follow-up is being done.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- May perform the duties of Community Support Staff, as needed.
- On-Call 24 hours a day in case of an emergency, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Work will take place in the administrative office, community, and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer