DescriptionThe Channel Development Lead defines the sales product strategy for single or multiple lines of business targeting specific markets and/or business segments. The Channel Development Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
As a Healthcare Services (HCS) Retail Clinical Segment Management Lead, you will be accountable for representing our aligned HCS business partners, the interests and attributes of HCS, and providing the highest quality of services to support our Humana Medicaid Segment customer. You will be responsible for all aspects of business planning and relationship management for the Medicaid Segment for HCS Clinical including implementing business initiatives, influencing product design and development, managing trend, and aligning HCS Clinical and Medicaid Segment strategies. You will partner with Clinical business leaders, Clinical Segment Management teams, HCS partners, and the Medicaid Segment to align and prioritize product, trend, business and compliance initiatives.
- Lead the relationship for HCS stakeholders to the Medicaid team
- Foster collaborative relationships with the Medicaid Segment executive team
- Align Medicaid Segment and HCS Clinical strategies and financials to ensure alignment and prioritization
- Manage Medicaid HCS Clinical trend goals and expectations
- Conduct routine assessments of Medicaid Segment opportunities, make recommendations and implement business initiatives
- Support RFP’s and readiness reviews for the Medicaid business expansions
- Influence Medicaid Segment product development and management
- Develop local market knowledge to support Medicaid product strategies
- Liaison with HCS Compliance and Risk to ensure assessment of regulatory risks, issues and impacts; manage relevant business decisions with the Medicaid Segment
- Effectively manage virtual teams and lead by influence
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of Clinical/Healthcare experience or account management experience
- Client management/Consulting experience
- Strategic planning experience
- Understanding of product development & trend management
- Project management & process expertise
- Professional image and excellent communication skills
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- 3+ years of experience leading people directly or managing/influencing cross functional teams
- Medicaid experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Regulatory (CMS, DOI, etc.) experience
- Strong analytic and inductive thinking
At Humana, we're also committed to making the resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. We know your well-being is important to you, and it's important to us too. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what's happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40