At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Complaints Management Office
Wells Fargo is in the process of implementing an enterprise wide, fully integrated target operating model aligned to the Wells Fargo Complaint Management Policy. The functions created by this effort work closely with second line of defense to define and determine the risk management practices that will need to align with the 1st line of defense needs. The final targeted operating model must meet the requirements outlined in the Federal Reserve and the OCC consent orders.
Enterprise Complaints Data, Analytics and Reporting (CDAR)
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office has recently established the CDAR organization, which is responsible for providing deep analysis of complaints and insights into customer frustration. CDAR has a broad customer-focused scope and is a consolidation of relevant analytics across the company. The organization was created to enable the development of consistent insights and analytical tools with effectiveness and efficiency throughout Wells Fargo. CDAR’s focus is on using analytical approaches to find insights into ways Wells Fargo can better serve its customers. CDAR then partners with business, technology, operational and customer experience leaders across the company to develop relevant advanced analytical and technological capabilities and implements them into operations. The organization is also responsible for Enterprise Speech Analytics, Voice of Customer Analytics, and Complaints Reporting and Analytics throughout Wells Fargo.
The Role and the Team
The Head of Business to Business Customer Analytics & Insights is a new role on the CDAR organization’s senior leadership team.
This executive position will lead an organization within CDAR responsible for building customer focused analytics in support of the CDAR organization as well as the Wholesale and Business to Business product areas. This leader will report to the Head of CDAR with matrixed accountability into the product teams and will lead a team of highly skilled managers and consultants.
The Head of Business to Business Customer Analytics & Insights will be accountable for an organization focused on developing and applying analytical approaches to find insights into ways our product teams and customer impacting operations can better serve our customers and improve their experience. This organization actively partners with business and operational teams across the Wholesale and Business to Business areas to develop relevant advanced analytical and technological capabilities and supporting their implementation into operations.
This executive will lead an organization of analytics teams focused on the following:
- Act as an integration point between CDAR and our business partners, developing analytics that support both the business areas and operationalize CDAR’s enterprise capabilities in the business
- Identify, monitor and provide deep analysis of complaints, customer frustration and related insights to business/operational leaders
- Partner with the business to develop customer experience/handing strategies fully leveraging advanced analytical capabilities
- Provide business insight into line of businesses following root cause analysis and operational research into customer feedback, activity, transactions and discovery efforts
- Conduct deep dive customer centric analysis of customer-facing processes and interactions to gain a holistic understanding of the customer experience and related opportunities
- Conduct development of operational pilots, and implementation of analytics solutions within operations
- Assist with “go, no go” decisioning and/or possible recommendations to enhance implemented changes
- Construct and present business cases for improvement efforts focused on implementing advanced analytics into operations
The successful candidate will have a track record of success in building and managing industry-leading business related analytical functions in the financial services industry. The leader will have substantial experience leading business relevant analytical initiatives and driving complex projects with end-to-end process design and execution experience. The leader will have proven success leading organizations responsible for designing and/or executing analytical activities, operational issue research, or root cause identification. The successful candidate will have extensive experience managing teams under tight timelines and deliverables with exceptional quality and customer service. He/she will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability; they will have strong interpersonal effectiveness and relationship skills as they will interface and present to members of senior leadership, including risk or oversight groups.
Location: Any US location within the Wells Fargo Footprint
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 6+ years of management experience
- 8+ years of experience in one or more of the following functional areas: business process, quality assurance, strategic planning, or project management
Demonstrated leadership experience in the following:
- Analytic, business insights, process re-engineering or design, consulting
- Evaluating, recommending and implementing analytical strategies using technical resources to predict, improve and measure business processes and new initiatives linked to business outcomes
- Managing and/or leading the development of analytics or analytic processes focused on improving customer experience and customer impacting operations
- Partnering with operational teams to drive and implement analytical processes into business operations
- Experiencing implementing controlled analytic modeling processes, e.g. machine learning, AI and/or other processes requiring continual user input and feedback loops
- Developing analysis leveraged to enable better business decisions
- Emerging trends in the industry with a focus on improvement of customer experience; and the ability to translate this knowledge into new capabilities
- Knowledge of the business, products and the ability to look across diverse products areas and operations to see similarities and differences
- Championing change, innovation and collaborates with others on continuous improvements
- Leveraging strong communication, partnership, collaboration, and teaming skills to facilitate consensus building and results
- Managing multiple, non-production business functional areas of significant size, scope and/or financial impact including
- Managing and influencing effectively in a matrixed organization
- Presenting complex ideas in simple ways to all levels of staff management
- Using creative techniques to improve process and to influence consensus
- Exercising independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
Beyond experience, the right personal style and attitude are critical to success in this role. This individual will be recognized as:
- Strong communicator and the ability to know the audience and deliver the right message to Senior Leaders
- Strategic Leader who creates and achieves a desired future state [vision] through influencing individuals and groups
- Results oriented with outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally
- Having organizational awareness – Having and using knowledge of systems, situations, pressures, and culture within the company to identify potential organizational problems and opportunities; perceiving the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as the impact on investors, customers, and clients
- A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team
- A strong and effective manager and leader, capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff
- An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and business acumen
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.