At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Complaints Management Office
Wells Fargo is in the process of implementing an enterprise wide, fully integrated target operating model aligned to the Wells Fargo Complaint Management Policy. The functions created by this effort work closely with second line of defense to define and determine the risk management practices that will need to align with the 1st line of defense needs. The final targeted operating model must meet the requirements outlined in the Federal Reserve and the OCC consent orders.
Enterprise Complaints Data, Analytics and Reporting (CDAR)
The Enterprise Complaints Management Office has recently established the CDAR organization, which is responsible for providing deep analysis of complaints and insights into customer frustration. CDAR has a broad customer-focused scope and is a consolidation of relevant analytics across the company. The organization was created to enable the development of consistent insights and analytical tools with effectiveness and efficiency throughout Wells Fargo. CDAR’s focus is on using analytical approaches to find insights into ways Wells Fargo can better serve its customers. CDAR then partners with business, technology, operational and customer experience leaders across the company to develop relevant advanced analytical and technological capabilities and implements them into operations. The organization is also responsible for Enterprise Speech Analytics, Voice of Customer Analytics, and Complaints Reporting and Analytics throughout Wells Fargo.
The Role and the Team
The Head of Reporting, Remediation & Infrastructure is a new role on the CDAR organization’s senior leadership team.
This executive role will lead a CDAR organization responsible for reporting and CDAR’s data infrastructure and remediation activities. This leader will report to the Head of CDAR and lead a team of highly skilled managers and consultants that will build and manage holistic enterprise reporting—from trends on complaints to relative metrics identifying concerning trends. This leader will also be the point of contact for Risk, the Enterprise Remediation Center of Excellence, and other third parties on complaints and remediation reporting trends/results.
This executive will be accountable for the following:
- Develop and drive complaints reporting across Wells Fargo, including volumes, relative metrics, re-contact rates, and high risk regulatory items
- Be the single voice of complaint reporting, trends and related initiatives to Wells Fargo executive leadership, and external stakeholders, e.g. regulators, auditors, etc.
- Develop reporting on other related areas impacting customers such as sales practices initiatives, customer issues, and activities related to closing out MRAs, consent orders, etc.
- Coordinate with CDAR product analytics teams to support prioritization and facilitation of root cause analytics, acting as a horizontal facilitation layer where required
- Support the Credit Bureau COE and Product teams through building and performing proactive data quality customer-level control analytics.
- Drive consistent use of reporting taxonomy/lexicons across enterprise
- Responsible for customer remediation analytics support required by Remediation COE and other product lines.
- Lead, manage, and drive analytical and data efforts focused on identifying impact and population for remediation efforts.
- Data Infrastructure:
- Lead data infrastructure efforts for the CDAR organization and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with Data Management & Insights and Enterprise Information Technology where needed.
The candidate will have a track record of successfully developing and managing organizations responsible for visible and highly sensitive reporting. The leader will have substantial experience working with and facilitating discussion across senior management and/or external stakeholders, e.g. regulators, in large complex organizations. He/she will also have experience leading business process, technology or analytical initiatives; and driving complex projects and initiatives with end-to-end design and execution experience. The leader will have proven success leading organizations responsible for designing and/or executing risk or control activities (operational issue research and/or root cause identification), and leading team members with diverse skills in a variety of capacities.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following functional areas: business process, quality assurance, strategic planning, or project management
- 8+ years of management experience
Demonstrated leadership experience in the following:
- Reporting, remediation, business process, data management
- Leading reporting processes for and engaging with senior executive leadership and external stakeholders of large complex organization
- Management of one or more of the following: data infrastructure projects, remediation population identification and analysis efforts, reporting process development, controls development and execution for analytical processes
- Managing multiple, non-production business functional areas of significant size, scope and/or financial impact
- Managing effectively in a large matrixed organization, developing partnerships with many business and functional areas
- Establishing a desired future state vision; developing the strategy to support the vision; gaining consensus across key functional leaders through effective communication
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and team facilitation skills and the ability to present complex ideas in simple ways to all levels of staff management
- Proven success using creative techniques to improve process
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Experience with emerging trends in the industry, especially in complaints space
Beyond experience, the right personal style and attitude are critical to success in this role. This individual will be recognized as:
- Strong communicator and the ability to know the audience and deliver the right message to Senior Leaders
- Strategic Leader who creates and achieves a desired future state [vision] through influencing individuals and groups
- Results oriented with outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally
- Having organizational awareness – Having and using knowledge of systems, situations, pressures, and culture within the company to identify potential organizational problems and opportunities; perceiving the impact and the implications of decisions on other components of the company as well as the impact on investors, customers, and clients
- A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team
- A strong and effective manager and leader, capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff
- An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and business acumen
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.