buybuyBABY is seeking passionate, energized, customer service focused people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and take pride in making every customer experience remarkable.
Why You Want to Work at buybuyBABY:
- Flexible Hours that work around your busy life
- Employee Discounts across all Bed Bath and Beyond brands
- Part or Full time opportunities available
- We have fun at work!
The Health, Beauty & Baby Care Specialist oversees a specialty department within their store that includes health products for both Mommy and Baby such as Baby Formula, Baby Food, Diapers, Wipes, Baby Care products and Healthy and Beauty products for Mom. In this role you will be a merchandising and product expert for your area. The Merchandise Specialist is responsible for mapping and executing product placement, placing orders for merchandise, ensuring food stock rotations are regularly completed, and has an eye for visual presentation.
• Provides guidance to other associates in merchandise category as needed
• Is aware of trends and drives new business by engaging with customers and identifying areas of potential sales growth
• Resolves customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience with planograms, shelf label maintenance, and ordering preferred
• 2+ years of experience with grocery or equivalent work (expired food rotations, etc.)
• A passion for merchandising
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Flexibility for schedule, both during the week and weekends as needed
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.