Shift Days: Monday - Friday Shift Hours: 7:30am - 3:00pm
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We’re looking for a self-motivated Health Information Analyst to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Health Information Analyst will be responsible maintaining the integrity of the master patient index and synchronizing data across multiple applications throughout the organization.
Your day to day role will include:
- Identifies, researches, and corrects data integrity issues within the Master Patient Index (MPI).
- Communicates MPI data integrity issues to all impacted ancillary departments.
- Analyzes medical records for legal health record deficiency.
- Audits accuracy of electronic and manual entry and resolves any discrepancies of data.
- Serves as a liaison to physicians and other medical support staff to facilitate accurate health information.
- Audits electronic health records for accuracy and deficiency.
- Assists with the daily operations of the department and departmental related projects and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team dynamic environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Experience in an office environment
- Health care setting or hospital experience highly desired
It would be great if you also have:
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) preferred
- At least three years of office related experience in a healthcare environment
- Graduate of a Health Information Management program
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.