Health Services Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRochester
REM River Bluffs
Calling all RNs (2 OR 4 year degree Registered Nurses!) who want to take their leadership and impact to the next level! As a Health Services Supervisor with REM River Bluffs, you oversee the health and medical conditions of those individuals we serve.
Description As HS Supervisor, you will manage the administration of medications, performance of physicals, provision of treatments and scheduling of medical appointments for children and adults with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities and individuals with acquired brain injury.
- Provide guidance, direction, and technical assistance to Nursing team.
- Provide medical oversight and training of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Oversee the River Bluffs Nursing team, including interviewing, hiring and scheduling, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Lead team meetings, serve as resource to team.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
Qualifications: What we ask of you:
- Compassion is a must
- Must be graduate of an accredited 2 year or 4 year Registered Nursing (RN) school or program
- Must have 3 years of related experience, ideally with medically complex patients
- Must hold current license as a registered nurse (RN) in good standing within the state of Minnesota.
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities with low patient-to-staff ratios
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
REM River Bluffs is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Apply to become a Health Services Supervisor in Rochester today and join our amazing team of professionals! Whether you have a 2 year RN degree or a 4 year RN degree, we want to hear from you!