Health Services Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRochester
REM River Bluffs
Calling all RNs (2 OR 4 year degree Registered Nurses!) who want to take their leadership and impact to the next level! We have an urgent need for a Health Services Supervisor with REM River Bluffs. You will oversee the health and medical conditions of those individuals we serve in the greater Rochester area.
- Provide guidance, direction, and technical assistance to Nursing team.
- Provide medical oversight and training of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Oversee the River Bluffs Nursing team, including interviewing, hiring and scheduling, while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Lead team meetings, serve as resource to team.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
- Compassion is a must
- Must be graduate of an accredited 2 year or 4 year Registered Nursing (RN) school or program
- Must have 3 years of related experience, ideally with medically complex patients
- Must hold current license as a registered nurse (RN) in good standing within the state of Minnesota.
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities with low patient-to-staff ratios
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- Apply to become a Health Services Supervisor in Rochester today and join our amazing team of professionals! Whether you have a 2 year RN degree or a 4 year RN degree, we want to hear from you!