Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Conduct compliance audits to ensure G4S operations supporting the client are performed in accordance with all contract requirements; initiate corrective action in a timely manner when necessary; respond to customer complaints that cannot be satisfactorily resolved at the local level; ensure proper follow-up until resolution
- Collect data related to administrative and/ or operational processes; build and facilitate teamwork and partnerships; and implement progressive change.
- Provide advice and counsel to G4S operation staff on operational and administrative matters and procedures as required, with a view towards standardizing processes where possible.
- Perform security threat assessments of client facilities using authorized assessment tools, when requested.
- Ensure account administration and tactical effectiveness metrics are operating at optimum levels
- Meet regularly with client regional management to review account status and prepare meeting agendas and notes; assist in evaluation of regional security needs and determine feasibility of delivery requested; address actual and potential problems; provide support during new transitions and start-ups
- Responsible for the development of recommendations that enhance security operations to include staffing, equipment, scheduling, training, integration of electronics, security systems, etc.
- Encourage productivity improvements and ongoing cost savings within the region and provides details regarding gains to the Security Director and G4S management on a regular basis
- Ensure that G4S operations staff members submit invoices as prescribed and ensure payments are made in full and timely
- Provide regional account management and oversight for the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; provides performance feedback
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels in collaboration with local management; ensure scheduling is handled effectively to meet client requirements
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must be able to pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Leadership experience in a military, law enforcement and/or corporate security setting with demonstrated ability to deliver efficiencies to a large client
- Work history must include demonstration of each of the following:
- Ability to organize and manage the process required to maintain compliance for licensing, training and contract compliance
- Experience evaluating and motivating a team
- Ability to multi-task and manage employees in multiple locations
- A minimum of one (1) year of verifiable security experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of verifiable prior supervisory/ contract management experience
- Prior experience in training and developing personnel at the site/project level
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major or special activity: Working on PC while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.