It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At Concentrix, we choose to promote from within, with 95% of our leadership team starting their career as an Inbound Advisor. We are proud to be able to offer stable, career enriched opportunities.
CNX Description: Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
We get Results, we deliver Service Excellence, we act with Integrity and we are One Team
Career Description/ Summary: As a part of the Customer Care Team you represent one of our leading healthcare clients, assisting members with their insurance related needs such as explaining benefits, eligibility and claims, and correspondence. Responsibilities include providing a positive and welcoming experience to members, being empathetic and answering their inquiries thoroughly and professionally. You will help guide and educate members about the fundamentals and benefits of health care topics to select the best benefit plan options, maximize the value of their health plan benefits and assist in choosing quality care providers. You will also assist in contacting care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the member with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance, or resolving claim issues.
Responsibilities: • Greet member phone calls in a professional and courteous manner. Must be able to be scheduled to work, 30-40 hours a week (depending on your preference and eligibility requirements to meet business needs). There are schedules for those that want to work 40, and ones for those that want to work 30 (evenings/weekends during open enrollment season).
• Evening and weekend shifts for all newly brought on team members will be paid, a shift differential on top of, your hourly rate (restrictions apply-will be explained during interview process).
• Assess all in-bound calls to accurately and efficiently address member’s needs by maintaining a strong customer focus.
• Establish and maintain effective relationship with members to gain their trust and respect
• Communicate with members in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
• Be patient and compassionate while working as a team player and using all your available resources to provide the best outcome to the member
• Place follow up out-bound calls to assist in resolving member issues with their health plan.
• Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
• Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
• Maintain basic knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools
• Maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled, and adhere to all company time and attendance policies.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
Training: You will enroll in 8 weeks of interactive, paid training program where the goal is to improve your skills and learn what is needed to succeed at your new job. Attendance during training is required so you do not miss out on any opportunity to be your best.
What We Offer: Concentrix provides our associates with: Competitive salary, Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities, Monthly performance incentives, health insurance (eligibility requirements must be met) and paid time off. [ANY OTHER OFFERS, more the better}
Call to Action: Join us and BE the Difference for one of the world's leading healthcare insurers!
Minimum Requirements: • A high school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age. College degree is preferred but not required.
• Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership
• 1 year of Customer Service experience (retail, restaurant and or call center experience). Prior experience in a high-volume call center or face-to-face business environment preferred
• Computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications)
• Excellent written and verbal communications and typing skills required
• Able to work weekends during busy season (October through February)
• Attend every day of the 8 weeks training
Added Factors in Education and Experience: • Strategic problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple level of complexity
• Passion for healthcare. Aptitude to learn healthcare administration but prior experience is not required
• Even tempered and able to handle multiple competing priorities Can receive and give constructive criticism in a professional manner (no one is perfect).
• Works well in groups and is open to multiple different ways of thinking.
• Enjoys working in an environment where a positive culture, is paramount.
• Organized athletics and military experience preferred by not required.
Internal Assessment Criteria:
Required Assessment Criteria: The following is an example of outcome from the existing agent survey:
• Strong verbal communication skills required, someone who demonstrates active listening skills and able to respond effectively to an inquiry by explaining concepts or delivering messages clearly, concisely and in a positive manner. Ability to make the complex simple to understand. [94%]
• Have strong critical thinking skills: ability to question, assess, and evaluate information and make an appropriate decision(s) based on problem solving process [83%].
• Ability to think outside of the box to come up with effective solutions to big problems. Creative eye to spot trends in data or behavior that lead to understanding of root cause of problems
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills: including ability to interact with customers in a positive, clam and personable way showing patience, cooperativeness and a strong desire to serve [69%,66%]
• Basic computer skills: ability to navigate and use MS Windows desktop, manage e-mails, conduct Web research [60%]
• Internet basics knowledge: ability to use the internet, know internet related terminology and can perform tasks effectively
• Typing speed of 26 WPM plus, corrected [40%]
• Able to read, comprehend and retain information read
• Can perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Understands how to calculate percentages.
Desired Assessment Criteria: Pending results of survey.. the following is placeholder assessment criteria
• Demonstrated negotiation skills [54%]
• Ability to troubleshoot using a systematic approach to problem solving. Prior experience diagnosing and correcting issues with complex machines, electronics, computers and software systems. [47%]
• Analytical skills: ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions [37%]
• Strong written communication skills include accurate grammar and spelling
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.