We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Use operational analytical skills to design/develop, program, maintain and publish reports
- Make solid recommendations based on the analysis and provide explanations for reporting results for both internal operations and our customers
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines
- Key resource to others
- BA/BS in MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or a related field
- 3+ years of experience performing significant data analysis and report development
- 2+ years of SAS programming experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Crystal Report skills and SQL Server experience
- Access, Visio, Tableau and PowerPoint
- Intermediate level of programming knowledge (reporting code) and of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Healthcare Economic Consultant, Santa Ana, CA, California