- Develop and improve quantitative data analytics and set performance targets
- Lead projects to completion by contributing to database creation, statistical modeling and summary reports
- Interpret and analyze clinical data from various sources and recommend best approaches
- Provide claims, provider, and membership data in support of monthly production, reporting, and data extraction for the clients
- Create and update automated processes
- Analyze reporting tools to investigate sources of variations
- Produce and review reports
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of work experience in a corporate setting
- 2+ years of experience in health care analytics and working with large data sets
- At least an intermediate level proficiency with SAS
- At least an intermediate level of proficiency working with MS Excel including formulas, calculations, charts, graphs, etc.
- Additional statistical programs such as R, Python and/or SQL
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Job Keywords: SAS, analytics, Medicare, Commercial, Medicaid, health care, data, Excel, Santa Ana, California, CA