JOIN US FOR AN OPEN HOUSE / OPEN INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITY IN PHILADELPHIA, PA!
Perfect opportunity for those interested in the healthcare industry or those looking to help others and give back!
We are looking for employees to work with individuals with disabilities:
Full-Time, Part-Time & Per-Diem shifts available!
- Direct Support Professionals/ Home Health Aides
Monday, October 17th
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
2000 Grant Avenue; Suite 202
Philadelphia, PA 19115
Send resume to: Resumes-PhillyPA@comop.org
Call/Text for more information: (215) 613-0745
Minimum Requirements/Please Bring:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Social Security Card
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities:
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer