JOIN US FOR AN OPEN HOUSE / OPEN INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITY IN UNION COUNTY, NJ!
Perfect opportunity for those interested in the healthcare industry or those looking to help others and give back!
We are looking for employees to work with individuals with disabilities:
Full-Time, Part-Time & Per-Diem shifts available!
- Residential Direct Support Professionals/ Home Health Aides
Wednesday, November 14th
10:00 PM - 6:00 PM
1 Cornell Parkway
Springfield, NJ 07081
Call/Text for more information: (973) 564-7557
Please send your resume to: Antoinette.Shepherd@comop.org
Minimum Requirements/Please Bring In Order to be Hired on the Spot:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- I9 Documentation
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities:
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer