JOIN US FOR AN OPEN HOUSE / OPEN INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITY IN WASHINGTON, PA!
Perfect opportunity for those interested in the healthcare industry or those looking to help others and give back!
We are looking for employees to work with individuals with disabilities:
Full-Time, Part-Time & Per-Diem shifts available!
- Direct Support Professionals/ Home Health Aides
Every TUESDAY and THURSDAY
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
PA Careerlink Washington
90 West Chestnut Street; Suite 150 LL
Washington, PA 15301
Call/Text for more information: (412) 694-6928
Minimum Requirements/Please Bring:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Social Security Card
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities:
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer