Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Healthcare Marketing Specialist brings to life campaigns and marketing communications initiatives reaching the health care provider community, across all UnitedHealthcare lines of business. The ideal candidate is client-service oriented, passionate about creating remarkable marketing and content experiences, and strategic in applying integrated marketing solutions.
This new position will help implement the organization’s strategic provider marketing platform across all lines of business. They will serve specific, provider-facing areas of the organization by planning, creating and executing marketing materials and initiatives – through a wide variety of traditional and emerging channels that support building collaborative and strategic relationships with health care providers.
- Perform stakeholder analysis and marketing planning that impact the provider experience with UnitedHealthcare
- Manage a portfolio of provider engagement marketing campaigns by bringing together a cross-functional team of strategists, data analysts, channel owners, and other partners
- Work closely with data teams throughout the organization to develop campaign targeting, lists and insights
- Develop data-driven engagement strategies as the result of analysis based on existing audience characteristics, campaign performance, and knowledge gathered from analytics and research
- Build strong working relationships with business stakeholders in a matrixed environment, actively participating with teams across UnitedHealth Group’s businesses
- Identify, analyze, evaluate, and prioritize business opportunities using historical campaign performance, analytics, and competitive intelligence
- Oversee traffic management and work streams for producing materials, initiatives and campaigns
- Create, implement and distribute integrated marketing tools to external audiences
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 5+ years of corporate or agency marketing or communications experience
- Proficiency in gathering and articulating clear requirements for data and analytics needs
- Proven success with integrated marketing practices and tools, including some mix of print, digital / social, video, advertising, public relations, experiential
- Experience optimizing marketing activities by leveraging data analytics
- Proven ability to apply data insights to improve performance within marketing campaign and targeted audience lists
- Experience marketing to Health Care Providers, Leaders and Influencers
- Experience working in highly regulated industries with complex environments and audiences (agency or corporate)
- Experience working across multiple regions/states for a large organization
- Web, digital and social media marketing experience
- Outstanding writing ability, in a variety of channels, formats and styles
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while implementing projects
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills
- High level of initiative with the ability to self-motivate
- Works well independently and in team settings
- Flexibility in adapting to changing business requirements
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Healthcare Marketing Specialist, Minnetonka, MN, corporate marketing, agency marketing, communications, data analytics, public relations, advertising, marketing campaigns, targeted audience list, healthcare, social media marketing, web marketing, digital marketing