OptumLabs is the first open, collaborative research and innovation center to accelerate healthcare change, leading to improved patient care and patient value.
OptumLabs provides an environment where the health care industry can come together to combine information and ideas that improve health, enhance the health care experience and manage costs. By working together and sharing information with partners on a national scale, we develop a detailed, analysis-based image of the health care landscape that we believe offers new insights into solving our national health care problems.
We are looking for a Healthcare Project Manager who is an individual that is a critical thinker, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented with a desire to learn and grow.
- Partner Relationship Management
- Day to day relationship management of OptumLabs partners
- Review pertinent data and facts to identify and solve issues as well as mitigate risks for partners
- Coordinate priorities, goals, commitments, and expectations across the partner and internal cross-functional teams
- Execute legal and operational processes in support of partner activities
- Serve as a liaison for working with partners from onboarding through project completion translation
- Assist in development of materials for OptumLabs partners
- Project Management Support
- Manage and support internal cross-functional OptumLabs projects
- Responsible for multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop project plans to include project duration and methods for executing on OptumLabs initiatives
- Operational Improvement
- Support and facilitate key aspects of business and operational planning
- Act as an agent for change, helping team members get comfortable with new approaches for completing projects
- Improve processes to optimize performance and value over time
- Develop the OptumLabs documentation: process descriptions, FAQs, etc.
- Undergraduate degree
- Health care experience
- 2 + years of project management experience
- High level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Background in client management or experience in a support services organization
- Process improvement experience (e.g., Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Project management experience
- Relevant work experience
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Critical thinking
- Must be happy in fast-paced, dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Team leadership skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.