Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting and growing business units at UHG, Specialty Pharmacy Sales. Use your problem solving and sales skills to identify opportunities, uncover needs, and provide solutions to physician’s offices. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, agile learner who is driven to succeed. In addition to base pay, our inside sales reps participate in a monthly commission plan that is uncapped. Successful inside sales reps will have the opportunity to grow into other roles such as field sales, training, and management.
- Build relationships with physician’s offices that deal with complex chronic diseases such as Cancer, Hepatitis C, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Crohns Disease
- Within your assigned territory, use effective communication via phone, email, fax, and WebEx, to consistently move customers or prospects toward commitment of using BriovaRx as their specialty pharmacy
- Work closely with Manager and Director of Sales to determine best plan of action for top accounts in your territory
- Establish relationships with pharmaceutical manufacturer reps in your territory
- Utilize territory pipeline and all BriovaRx sales / marketing tools, territory data / reports to successfully grow your book of business and achieve stated goals
- Uphold the highest ethical standards, comply with all UHG and government policies and regulations
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of Telesales, sales support or retail sales experience
- Moderate proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work 9-hour work shift with a 7:00 am - 9:30 am start time
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with Pharmacy or PBM
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Inside Sales , Schaumburg, IL, Illinois, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Sales, Commission, Account Management, BriovaRx, Specialty Pharmacy