Do you have the heart of a caregiver?
Compassionate person needed to care for seniors. Experience preferred, but not necessary. Paid training for all caregiving skills provided!
What are you looking for in your career?
We are a close knit group at ComForCare Home Care with a common goal of supporting the health and independence of the families we serve.
* Flexible hours
* PTO and sick leave
* Health benefits
* Paid Training
* Career path advancement
* Tuition reimbursement
* Competitive pay, differential pay, raises & bonuses
* The opportunity to make a tremendous difference in the lives of the families we serve!
We have such a low turn over rate that we decided to asked our caregivers for the reasons they like working together. The following comments from one of our caregivers is the common thread:
When I had my interview, I knew I wanted to join the company because being able to talk with someone so high up in the company was great, but more importantly I could see how passionateshe was and I figured that the other people I worked with would share that passion.
I continue with Comforcare because -
1. I was right. Everyone I work with and communicate with is passionate about our work.
2. Communication with the office is so easy. Whenever I need to talk to Michelle or Tammy or Robyn, I either get through or I hear from them as soon as they can respond.
3. My coworkers in the facilities are great and very attentive to detail, and when you have great coworkers it makes your job easier.
4. I adore my clients. I’ve worked at applewood for about 9 months now and I know everyone so well, I love working with them every day.
5. All my supervisors are so kind. They always thank me and let me know I’m appreciated, and they work with us when things come up.
Does this sound like what you are looking for?Apply today to join with ComForCare Home Care in helping our clients "Live their Best Life Possible!"
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.