Join First Vehicle Services as Heavy Equipment Mechanic / Forklift Technician
Providing fleet maintenance for Exxon/Mobil in Baytown, TX
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $24-$27/hour based on experience & qualifications (NOT flat rate)
- ASE bonus program!
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Heavy Diesel Mechanic / Forklift Technician major responsibilities:
- Diagnose and perform accurately all phases of vehicle repair
- Remove, clean, repair, reinstall, and adjust vehicle components (Engine; Driveline; Electronics; Brakes; Suspension; Steering; Exhaust; Cab; Chassis; Hydraulics)
- Ensure work orders are completed properly
- Select appropriate course of action for repairs
- Evaluate completed work prior to release
- Ensure safe use of power and hand-held tools
- Perform road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Communicate professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic / Forklift Technician qualifications:
- Technical training helpful
- 5+ years of heavy equipment repair experience; forklift repair experience helpful
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have an appropriate mechanic’s tool set
- ASE certifications helpful (company training & bonuses provided!)
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.