Join First Vehicle Services as Heavy Truck Technician! - Servicing City of OKC
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $24-$27/hour based on experience & qualifications + ASE bonus money! (NOT flat rate)
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Excellent benefits packages including company training, paid holidays, 2 weeks of paid vacation, 5 sick days. Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Fleet Maintenance Mechanic major responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
Fleet Maintenance Mechanic qualifications:
- Technical training helpful
- Valid driver's license
- CNG Technician License helpful
- Must be willing and able to obtain ASE certifications prior to start date
- Previous direct heavy/diesel truck maintenance and repair experience required
- Must have an appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team – Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.