Information Systems Support-Tier 1- Part-time
Monday through Friday
Possible Weekend Rotation
Where: Devereux’s National office located at 2012 Renaissance Blvd., in King of Prussia, PA where you will work closely with Devereux’s Corporate Information Resources team on assigned tasks in a collegial environment.
Essential Responsibility: If selected, you will provide superior customer service to users as you:
- Create User tickets and clearly document all technical issues; Assists PC users by helping to identify and resolve problems;
- Trains PC users in how to use various software packages;
- Collaborates and communicates with co-workers to increase efficiency, and enhance the team’s time management; Perform troubleshooting, testing, documentation, and installation of software and hardware on desktop, laptop, networking and telecommunications systems including data, video and voice; Research, escalate and perform problem determination and resolution;
- You may also be assigned to special responsibilities such as; lab manager, equipment loan manager, Lenovo ordering/troubleshooting manager, or you may be assigned to various projects as they arise (such as company-wide testing, documentation and roll out of new software to our 4000+ PCs);
- Support for all 8000 employees of Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health; Provide guidance and direction to other members of the Help Desk team.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework. This is integrated into the delivery of quality services for individuals, their families, and other stakeholders as well as the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health:
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in the areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults, and their families every year.
Devereux Direct Care Training Resources (DCTR), founded in 1991 and located in Villanova, PA, has developed and implemented competency-based, empirically-supported programs for staff learning and performance. These programs are provided for trainers, first-line personnel, and supervisory staff, in both basic and train-the-trainer formats. DCTR products and programs are utilized throughout Devereux’s national treatment network and in more than 130 other behavioral health, educational and human service organizations.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
Competitive salary and benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical (including medical care via phone, web, app.), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer tuition assistance, generous time-off policies and a 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.*
Click on the following link to see why we are a great place to work: http://benefits.devereux.org.
Keywords: Information Resources, Help desk, Tier 1, Customer Service, Computer Science, Information Systems, Client Support, Oracle, MIS.
**It is the intent of Devereux to continue to offer these benefits; however, we reserve the right to change or stop them at any time, with or without notice.
Devereux is a drug free workplace, drug testing required. EOE
- Current enrollment in an educational program for Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS or related field. Equivalent number of years of related experience may be considered as a substitute for formal education.
- Prior experience in Client Support helpful.
- Help Desk support experience preferably in last six months.
- Must have excellent English oral and written communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Requires an ability to be adaptable, flexible, and change activities quickly according to business needs.