Office: San Diego | Del Mar
Location of Position: San Diego
College Nannies seeks an engaging nanny to join our elite team of childcare professionals. If you enjoy working with children and thrive in an environment with variety and spontaneity, we can offer you an exceptional team of co-workers and supportive managers! This is a PartTime position working 4 - 6 hour shifts, 3 or 4 days per week.
Location: All of San Diego County
- Fun and fulfilling job working with a diverse variety of families and children.
- Interview just once with us and we provide assignments. Spend your time working and getting paid; not wasting time on your job search.
- Schedules between 15 - 28 hours per week, with flexibility in days and times, set by YOU!
- Independence, no corporate structure or environment.
- Support, training, team atmosphere, and engaged leadership. Nanny supplies and tools to increase your professionalism.
- Legal employment with direct deposit pay and social security earning power!
- You control your earning power and set the dates and times you are available to work, which can vary week to week.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- An engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other activities in families' homes. This is a "do" job; not a "watch" job.
- At least 1 year of childcare or nanny experience...infant experience a plus!
- At least two childcare references are required to validate experience. References may be from paid, unpaid or volunteer work.
- Reliable and insured transportation required to travel to various family homes.
- Cell phone with data to accept and record assignments.
- Paid orientation and training, employer sponsored CPR/First Aid and California Trustline if needed.
- You set your schedule and your days off! It's your gig, so we want to give you control.
- App based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments, offering you ability to maximize earnings.
- Paid sick days, according to state laws. Full time positions offer Health Insurance Stipend, Dental and matching 401K.
- Quarterly raises based on performance and family feedback. Monthly contests for gift certificates and other desirable prizes.
- We are eager to grow our team with amazing nannies and sitters.
If this is you, please apply. Due to our commitment to the families we serve, only applicants who meet the above requirements will be moved through the hiring process, which includes a phone screen, one-on-one interview, thorough reference reports and background screening.
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page