DescriptionAre you innovative and enjoy defining strategy? Would you enjoy using your business knowledge to lead teams to create and maintain programs that align local strategy with larger business objectives?
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall growth, development, and management of the branch the Branch Manager cultivates strong relationships with the community, professional organizations, and key influencers to build a consistent pipeline for referrals and recruitment. The Branch Manager also ensures that all Associates provide service and function in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as company philosophy, policies and service standards.
The position is responsible for the following areas: Business Development, Client Services and Operations. Dependent on the size of the office(s) he/she manages, the Branch Manager:
- Develops and implements branch office operational plan to meet budget, growth, and service goals
- Creates and oversees branch office recruitment plan to hire, develop, manage, and retain qualified Associates
- Collaborates with VP of Sales and Marketing to create and facilitate successful branch specific growth strategies, sales, and marketing plans
- Actively networks and builds relationships within the branch service area to increase positive company visibility within the community, promote branch growth and cultivate recruitment pipelines
- Directs all day-to-day operational functions; ensures that operational metrics are monitored and on target; analyzes regional trends with an eye to growth and expansion and proactively manages any variances from plan
- Ensures customer-focused service, internal and external client satisfaction
- Enhances and protects company’s reputation, assets and good-standing in the community
- Innovates and creates initiatives to enhance the company’s reputation and growth
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent healthcare experience.
- 5+ years progressive supervisory experience in homecare or related field
- Solid community and professional contacts and reputation in the geographic market
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven understanding of financial processes, P&Ls, budget management and margins
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to balance multiple initiatives and prioritize workload
- Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the (appropriate state) with no disciplinary action
- Proven ability to lead teams and build strong working relationships, internally and externally
Scheduled Weekly Hours40