DescriptionAre you a fit?
Humana Cares/Senior Bridge Care Management is seeking passionate, LMSW professionals and leader dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home care management programs to complex chronically ill members enrolled in large health plans and managed care programs.
As Home Care LMSW you will provide direct care to members and their families according to the established plan of care. As Home Care LMSW you will provide a multidisciplinary approach to care.
ResponsibilitiesThe Home Care LMSW position includes the following:
- Conducting assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance and need for services
- Ensuring in-home care delivery is in accordance with each member's contractual program requirements and is high quality and complies with company -adopted evidence- based clinical practice guidelines
- Developing a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the clients Physician to ensure the facilitation of the provision of the best possible care
- Thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes
- Communicate explanation of the care plan and all subsequent cost of all services to client and or families, Attorney or Guardians
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals & agencies.
- Effectively communicate with clients, families, Physicians, Attorneys, etc. and all members of the multidisciplinary team all findings, outcomes, plans that relate to the provision of member care
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
- Participate in case conferences with other disciplines providing care
- Observes infection control practices and uses standard precautions
- Participates in quality management/performance improvement activities
- Performs any other duties as requested by the company
Licensed Master's Degree in Social Work• Experience in home care or field case management working with the senior population
• Good communication skills and knowledge of community resources
• Possession of valid state driver’s license and access to an automobile
Care Management Certification
Scheduled Weekly Hours1