DescriptionHumana at Home - Senior Bridge is seeking passionate, case management professionals and leaders dedicated to delivering the highest quality in-home care management programs to complex chronically ill patients enrolled in large health plans and managed care programs.
As a Care Manager you will provide direct care to clients and their families according to the established plan of care. As a Care Manager you will provide a multidisciplinary approach to care.The Care Manager position includes the following:
- Conducting assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance and need for services
- Ensuring in-home care delivery is in accordance with each client's contractual program requirements and is high quality and complies with company -adopted evidence- based clinical practice guidelines
- Developing a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with the clients Physician to ensure the facilitation of the provision of the best possible care
- Thorough and timely documentation of initial and ongoing assessments and outcomes
- Communicate explanation of the care plan and all subsequent cost of all services to client and or families, Attorney or Guardians
- Act as a liaison to families as well as with collateral clinicians, professionals & agencies.
- Effectively communicate with clients, families, Physicians, Attorneys, etc. and all members of the multidisciplinary team all findings, outcomes, plans that relate to the provision of client care
- Work effectively with all departments to ensure the best delivery of service
- Participate in case conferences with other disciplines providing care
- Participate in the on call activities as directed by supervisor
- Observes infection control practices and uses standard precautions
- Participates in quality management/performance improvement activities
- Performs any other duties as requested by the company
- Required participation in on-call rotation as needed
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Texas with no disciplinary action
- At least 1 year of work experience in field based eldercare/homecare/care management
- Good communication skills and knowledge of community resources
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and access to an automobile
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Nursing
- Care Management Certification
- Bilingual (read, write, speak) in Spanish and English
- Enthusiastic, positive thinker with effective organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience/contacts with community based organizations
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40