DescriptionThe Home Care Sales Executive contacts assigned homecare customer accounts or prospects to sell company products within a designated geographic territory or by nature of customers. The Home Care Sales Executive work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Home Care Sales Executive meets sales targets as established, Prepares sales presentations, contracts, and proposals subject to review by supervisor. Participates in special projects such as major promotions and new marketing initiatives. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits. Must be able to drive within aligned territory
- 3+ years of Healthcare or sales experience
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Home Health or Hospice sales experience preferred
- Business Development
Scheduled Weekly Hours40