We have multiple live-in and hourly Caregiver opportunities to serve Clients in the umbus area and surrounding suburbs. Home Care Assistance provides non-medical care with the mission to change the way the world ages™.
As a live-in Caregiver, you can earn a full week of pay in just a few short days. Live-in positions offer consistent wages as you spend 3-5 nights per week (your choice) in a Client's home; the Client provides private sleeping quarters. Our Care Team will work with you ectly on supporting your Client's specific, around-the-clock needs. When you need time off, simply let our Care Team know and we will find another Caregiver to fill your shift.
As an hourly Caregiver, you can pick the shifts that work best for you and your schedule. We have hourly Clients close to your home, limiting your commute times. All of our Clients have a 3- or 4-hour minimum shift (many are longer).
We are looking for the best!
A passion for the job and helping others
Access to reliable transportation
Ability to pass background and reference checks
A hunger to learn how to best care for Clients
Employment Type:Full-Time and Part-Time
Compensation:$11.00 USD Hourly
About Home Care Assistance of umbus:
We are "Changing The Way The World Ages" by offering only the best caregiver services to our Clients in central Ohio.
Qualifications:1 years minimum experience (verifiable) Reliable transportation Desire to work with and enhance the lives of our Clients
- Competitive wages with a bonus structure
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Health insurance-50% if full-time
- Cell phone discounts all major carriers
- Free AAA membership
- 401K-based on tenure/hours
- Free Home Care Assistance University-online training
- Free Teledoc-online physician access
- Work as a Care Team member to make a difference in the lives of older adults
- Enjoy our Caregiver appreciation events, awards, and referral bonuses*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $10.50 to $11.00 /hour