Do you want to work in the Fombell, PA area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national organization? Then, join our team!
Full-Time, Part-Time & Per Diem
We are seeking Home Health Aides (HHA)/Direct Support Professionals – fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
No experience necessary – we provide PAID training! So, what DO you need?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, push/pull, reach, and stand/walk for periods of time
- Assist individuals with their daily living and independence skills/personal care.
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
So why should you begin your professional career at Community Options?
- Competitive Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous PTO
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Incredible career growth opportunities
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If interested, please click Apply Now or complete an online application: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/COM1060COMOI/JobBoard/5cbca35a-adf1-993f-4fc9-41ad8639e2cb/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=1b9003fa-b3ec-49a8-9832-002c4d86042a
Send your resume to: Resumes-BU@comop.org
Come visit us at: 403 W. Jefferson St, Butler, PA 16001 every Thursday (9 AM - 3 PM)!
We will help you complete an application and in many cases a hiring decision is made on the spot!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer