JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are seeking experienced Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides, Direct Support Professionals to work one on one with one of our individuals in Lubbock, TX – fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
The ideal candidate must have prior experience working with individuals with disabilities, particularly individuals with challenging behaviors. We are looking for someone who is calm, patient, and can provide a safe and supportive environment for our individual.
SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS -- 8 AM - 8 PM
Starting Rate: $8.75/hr ---> Increase to $9.75 after 90 days!
Minimum Requirements to become a 1 on 1 Home Health Aide/Direct Support Professional -->
- 2+ years of experience working with challenging behaviors or individuals with disabilities.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Work with an individual who requires more intensive support and requires a caregiver with an advanced level of knowledge and experience.
- Assist the individual with personal care and daily living skills (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individual to and from appointments and activities.
- Utilize ISP to assess individual's needs and interest in the community, and to develop goals and objectives.
- Complete all in-house documentation: maintain current case notes, and monthly reports of our individual's progress.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at the Lubbock office!
Phone Number: 806-792-0573
Click “Apply Now”, complete our online application, or send your resume to "email@example.com"
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* WALK-IN HOURS AVAILABLE *
Come apply, interview, and get hired on the spot!
(Please bring: HS Diploma/GED, Driver's License, I9 Identification)
Monday-Friday ; 8 AM - 5 PM
Address: 2402 52nd Street (Suite 12), Lubbock, TX 79412