Are you an experienced Home Care/Home Health Marketer seeking work?
Join our team and be part of our mission to give the highest quality of affordable Home Care. We believe that your skills and qualifications have a critical role in our pursuit to serve.
The marketer is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with referral sources who will recommend agency to potential clients. The marketer will call on these representatives regularly to encourage referrals as well as update them on any clients sent to the agency. The marketer will understand all programs in place such as DementiaWise®, Transitions of Care, etc. and use these to differentiate the agency in the marketplace. In addition, the marketer may do some direct consumer sales. The ultimate goal for the marketer is to continuously increase business.
1. Compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria
2. Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization
3. At least three years' experience in sales and/or marketing capacities. Marketing experience in a health care setting strongly recommended.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with referral sources, clients, clients' families, co-workers and all supervisors.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
6. Ability to give presentations to large groups of people as well as one on one.
7. Knowledge of social media, SEO, etc. strongly considered.
8. High school diploma - Associate or Bachelor degree strongly recommended
9. Ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines
1. Develop, establish and maintain relationships with major referral sources, (e.g., hospitals, assistant living facilities, rehab centers, hospice and other health care provider professionals).
2. Provide referral sources with information about ComForCare in a manner that will encourage referrals.
3. Conduct research on new and untapped referral sources.
4. With agency owner, develop and implement sales strategies that will increase business.
5. Work closely with scheduler and recruiter to identify and/or recruit caregivers who are qualified to serve the clients' needs based on the referral source type.
6. Conduct sofa visits to educate potential clients and families on home care services in a way that will encourage new client sign on.
7. Inform hospital or other facility personnel in a timely manner as to the status of any referral received.
8. Conduct large group and one-on-one presentations on various topics as necessary. These presentations may be directed to referral sources or direct consumers.
9. Promote agency specific programs such as DementiaWise, Joyful Memories and Transitions of Care.
10. Order marketing material as necessary with approval from agency owner.
11. Weekly meeting with owner to discuss sales progress and upcoming marketing meetings for all referral sources.
12. Meet sales goals on a weekly and monthly basis.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Call (858) 247-1005. We look forward to having you on our team!
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.