House Lead / Program Supervisor
Primary Location: CA-CAFresno-6520 N Colonial
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Loyd's Liberty Homes
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully assist in directing program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will help manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your direct supervisor. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Works regularly scheduled shifts as a Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Oversight of records and documentation and directs DSPs to assure accurate and complete records
- Monitors health of persons being served, implements preventive strategies to limit illness and serious incidents.
- Schedules health care appointments of individuals we serve, transport and accompany individuals to appointments
- Purchases and maintains appropriate supply on hand of medical supplies, household supplies, groceries and office supplies.
- Monitors and communicates to supervisor any safety or environmental issues with any company property and/or staff behavior.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Physical Requirements: Heavy work – push, pull and lift 50 pounds.
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
What we require of you:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1-2 years related work experience (specifically direct support to individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities)
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.