Primary Location: CA-CAWoodland Hills-22524 Victory Blvd
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support our patient's needs. As a Housekeeper/Cook with experience at CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people. For CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network the Housekeeper is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the Housekeeper also happens to be a great place to start in our company with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. Whether you have previous experience in this capacity or this just sounds like the type of career path you would like to pursue…we want to hear from you! CareMeridian is seeking a Housekeeper/Cook to clean all common areas, ensuring that the home or facility is neat and debris free.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience preferred (but will train the right candidate with the right attitude and willingness to learn.)
- Must be able to read/write a menu for each patient
- Must also be willing to prepare food on a daily basis per our patients feeding requirements in addition to cleaning and housekeeping duties
- Must also be willing to travel, have a vehicle and transport groceries on a weekly basis.
- Food Handlers Certificate required