Lantern Hill is a brand new continuing care retirement community of Erickson Living located in New Providence, NJ. Our employees experience an exceptional work environment as a member of a passionate and caring team.
We have a job opening for a Housekeeper Full-Time who is responsible for cleaning assigned areas.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Clean kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedrooms, including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, removing trash.
• Ability to be flexible and honor other apartment cleaning requests of the resident that can be completed in the allotted time.
• Ability to complete assigned work orders, and follow a detailed schedule.
• In common areas, clean to meet Erickson standards:
• Clean public bathrooms including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories, fixtures.
• Clean lobbies/living rooms including vacuuming, high and low dusting, de-cluttering, removing trash, spot clean walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC vents.
• Clean classrooms including dusting, vacuuming, white/chalk boards, tables/chairs.
• Assist with collection, bagging, and disposal of trash, as well as replacing trashcan liners.
• Clean offices to standard with little disruption.
• May be asked to assist with set-ups, requiring movement of furniture.
• Attends meetings, training sessions, and in-services, as required.
• Perform other duties as requested by Management to ensure efficient and effective operation of the Community.
- Prior Housekeeping experience
- Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family members, staff, vendors and each other.
- Good communication skills
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities