Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There’s real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that’s impossible to ignore—between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished housekeeping team. The selected candidate will have responsibility for cleaning resident apartments as well as common areas and interior space. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Cleaning fixtures, sinks, toilets and tubs
• Making beds with clean linen
• Emptying, cleaning waste containers and replacing liners
• High/low dusting
• Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
Qualified applicants will possess prior housekeeping experience in Hospitality, Healthcare, Environmental Services or Senior Living Environment preferred; High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred; a valid driver’s license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
• Capable of operating and maintaining all housekeeping / laundry equipment
• Demonstrated knowledge of Infection Control, Hazardous Waste, and Disaster Plans.
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career.