Primary Location: CA-CAPleasanton-446 Sycamore Rd
CareMeridian's Pleasanton facility is seeking a Housekeeper to clean all common areas, ensuring that the home or facility is neat and debris free and assist with cooking and providing meals for our patients as necessary.
For CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network the Housekeeper is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Cook also happens to be a great place to start in our company with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Whether you have previous experience in this capacity or this just sounds like the type of career path you would like to pursue…we want to hear from you!
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support brain injury, spinal cord, an other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experience skilled healthcare and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community based program settings designed to meet each individuals unique needs at ever stage of recovery - individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Housekeeper with CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people.
Essential Job Functions
- Must minimize waste of supplies and misuse of equipment.
- Practice dependable, regular attendance.
- Maintaining and cleaning storage facilities.
- Labeling and rotating supplies.
- Keeping records of inventories.
- Housekeeping: Clean all common areas, ensuring that the home or facility is neat and debris free and assist with cooking and providing meals for our patients as necessary.
- Able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment.
- Able to communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
- Must understand and follow company policies, including harassment and complaint procedures.
- Assist in the evacuation of residents.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required