Department:OH1MH_78000_002 Environmental Services Mcw
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being of both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
The Housekeeping Assistant creates a sanitary, safe environment and enhances the appearance of the facility.
- Meets population specific and all other competencies according to department
- Cleans patient rooms and other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing
trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Stocks paper items and other supplies in patient rooms as necessary or designated.
- Maintains cart and equipment in clean, working condition and stores in appropriate storage area when finished with shift.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Must have the ability to work a variety of shifts and a variety of schedules.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.