The Housekeeping Office/ Warehouse Coordinator position requires an individual who possesses excellent multi-tasking, organizational, computer and communication skills. This position requires the ability to perform light manual labor (laundry, moving boxes and organizing supplies), and a variety of administrative tasks.
- Project a positive, service oriented attitude to all guest and resort staff.
- Checks in deliveries for the Housekeeping and Rooms Department and distributes them to the appropriate areas.
- Ensures deliveries are complete and accurate.
- Stocks Housekeeping warehouse shelves on a daily basis.
- Communicates with Housekeeping team regarding special requests and room status.
- Performs Housekeeping dispatch duties.
- Follows proper procedures in daily receiving of supplies and goods. Matches purchase orders/receiving documents to delivered supplies. Checks goods for correctness in quantity, weight and pack size specifications and condition of goods.
- Assists in Housekeeping warehouse monthly inventories as directed.
- Assists in warehouse sanitation/cleanliness functions as required.
- Communicates with other departments via email.
- Ability to learn the OPERA—The Property Management System at the Oasis.
- Organizes invoices by date, property and GL CODE.
- Light laundry duties.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Strong computer skills—Microsoft Office & Opera PMS experience preferred
- Lift boxes weighing up to 50 pounds on a daily basis in accordance to established warehouse safety practices. Walking, standing, stooping and turning.