Do you love the nature and beautiful scenery? Working at any one of our locations is not just a job, it can also be the experience of a lifetime. After a day’s work there is so much to see and do around the Mount Rushmore Area. Let your talents get you here, then take advantage of all the splendor and adventure our parks has to offer.
As a Housekeeper you will perform assigned housekeeping duties, assisting Guest Room Attendants as needed.
- Provide our guests with the best in service, courtesy, and care.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Clean public lobbies, restrooms, and other guest use areas as assigned.
- Maintain cleanliness of housekeeping vacuums, closets, storage areas, and other equipment.
- Comply with proper biohazard clean up procedures.
- Assist with other housekeeping duties as assigned by the Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor
- Organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to follow instructions and count accurately.
- Being capable of self-supervision.
- Knowledge of carpet and floor care and proper use of equipment (training may be provided).
- Some locations may require a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle for deliveries of guest requests.
- Ability to answer guest questions and give appropriate guidance.
- Stretching, walking, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, kneeling, and climbing up and down stairs for up to 7-8 hours per shift.
- The ability to push or pull 50-75 pounds on a daily basis.
- Working with required chemicals up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to work at night and possibly over-night hours and shifts.