ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• In residential apartments (IL,and CC) and patient rooms (skilled nursing/post-acute/LTC) as applicable:
• Clean kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedrooms, including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, removing trash.
• Ability to be flexible and honor other apartment cleaning requests of the resident that can be completed in the allotted time.
• Ability to complete assigned work orders, and follow a detailed schedule.
• In common areas, clean to meet Erickson standards:
• Clean public bathrooms including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories, fixtures.
• Clean lobbies/living rooms including vacuuming, high and low dusting, de-cluttering, removing trash, spot clean walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC vents.
• Clean classrooms including dusting, vacuuming, white/chalk boards, tables/chairs.
• Assist with collection, bagging, and disposal of trash, as well as replacing trashcan liners.
• Clean offices to standard with little disruption.
• May be asked to assist with set-ups, requiring movement of furniture.
• Report any pertinent information to management directly related to the well-being of the resident such as changes in behavior.
• Maintains resident rights and maintains confidentiality of information.
• Follows Erickson policies and best practices, practices safety, infection control, and Universal Precautions..
• Attends meetings, training sessions, and in-services, as required.
• Perform other duties as requested by Management to ensure efficient and effective operation of the Community.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have communication skills, problem solving skills, and be self-motivated.
• Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
• Ability to use and operate all required equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family members, staff, vendors and each other.
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn and has a general knowledge of the duties of a housekeeper.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Housekeeping experience preferred.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English. Basic computer skills preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A