Part Time Position
- Perform assigned Housekeeping duties, assisting Guest Room Attendants as needed.
- Provide our guests with the best in service, courtesy, and care.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Clean public lobbies, restrooms, and other guest use areas as assigned.
- Maintain cleanliness of housekeeping vacuums, closets, storage areas, and other equipment.
- Deliver linen, glassware and amenities to and from guest rooms.
- Comply with proper biohazard clean up procedures.
- Assist with other housekeeping duties as assigned by the Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor
- Organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to follow instructions and count accurately.
- Being capable of self-supervision.
- Knowledge of carpet and floor care and proper use of equipment (training may be provided).
- Some locations may require a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle for deliveries of guest requests.
- Ability to answer guest questions and give appropriate guidance.
- Stretching, walking, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, kneeling, and climbing up and down stairs for up to 7-8 hours per shift.
- Making beds, stripping rooms, and cleaning toilets.
- The ability to push or pull 50-75 pounds on a daily basis.
- Working with required chemicals up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to work at night and possibly over-night hours and shifts.