Title HR Administrative Assistant EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
Historic Tours is looking for an Administrative Assistant who is energetic and outgoing, with strong qualifications and the ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
You should also be highly organized and detail oriented, with the initiative and proactive outlook to consistently manage time-sensitive projects. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.Position Requirements
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Experience providing administrative support
- Experience using Human Resource software
- Experience assisting with and running payroll.
- Must have knowledge of accounting principles, practices, methods and analysis and reporting of financial data
- Accurately handle money/checks, cash receipts and process deposits
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- High School Graduate or the equivalent
- Excellent grammar skills
- Prioritization skills
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record for the past three years
All FT Employees are eligible for paid vacation time as well as company sponsored health and wellness plans.
All FT & PT employees are eligible for:
paid sick time
401K plan with company matching
Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Successful candidate must undergo a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.