The HR Business Partner plays a key role in supporting our regional growth strategy and will lead the implementation of talent management strategies to effectively identify, hire, develop and retain top talent to drive extraordinary performance in their divisions.
** Position is a remote role (work from home office) supporting one of Safelite's regions in our field organization. Individual can be based out of Columbus or Cincinnati, OH, or Detroit, MI.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Providing strategic partnership with the field organization to support overall operational effectiveness and division performance.
- Partnering with field leadership to assess leadership capability and ensure development and succession plans are in place to support current and future business requirements.
- Participating and driving programs that develop the next generation of leaders within the organization.
- Providing coaching and support to field leaders regarding workforce planning, culture development, organizational policies & procedures and communication of key initiatives.
- Collaborating with field leaders in the effective implementation of 'people programs' such as recruitment, onboarding, learning & development, performance management and associate relations.
- Proactively seeking new ways of doing things to deliver better business results and effectively leading organizational change.
- Coaching and facilitation of leadership development programs to build capability; ensuring organizational health by promoting associate engagement.
- Serving in a responsive manner to arising associate relations issues and managing conflict in varying situations such as performance coaching or dissatisfied associates; and directing associates to the appropriate resources for support as needed.
- Assessing and implementing proactive retention strategies.
- We're looking for a professional with significant experience and proven success in broad HR roles and other business management/operations experiences. Ideal candidates will possess skills in strategic execution with resourcefulness and energy to drive results. Key competencies include building relationships, influencing others and fortitude to challenge the status quo.
- Strong breadth and depth of HR experience, preferably in a fast-paced, growing environment with emphasis in change management and organizational effectiveness; experience in operational roles a plus
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Extensive knowledge of employment best practices relative to employment law, performance management, employee engagement and optimal workforce planning
- Demonstrated stability, maturity, judgment and professional composure
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills required in order to communicate and present across all levels within the organization
- Critical thinking skills and responsive, proactive, consultative work style required
- Ability to travel 50-60% of the time. (Travel will vary based upon business need.)
- BA/BS in HR, Business, or related discipline preferred
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.