Position: HR & Finance Specialist
Supervised By: Director of Operations
- Compliance with ComForcare bonding criteria.
- Eighteen years of age or older, with U.S. citizenship and/or equivalent employment eligibility authorization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, co-workers, and all supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree in field related to human resources.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software programs
- Employee recruitment. ComForcare strives to match only the highest quality employees with each client. Therefore, this position is involved in the screening, interviewing, processing, and orientation of employees. This position will coordinate ongoing needs for employees with schedulers on a weekly basis, and develop unique and creative approaches to recruit new staff, including attendance at and coordination of job fairs.
- Employee retention. Responsible for tracking trends in employee retention, performing exit interviews, and identifying techniques to improve/maintain retention rates.
- Every administrative employee is required to approach their position with the attitude that every single communication they have is a reflection on the reputation of the company. Thus, all communications are to be approached at though the employee is selling the services of ComForcare. This includes responding to customer requests and concerns in an efficient and professional manner, reporting customer/employee concerns to relevant supervisory staff, and initiating disciplinary action for employees.
- Preparation of weekly recruitment and retention summaries to be presented in staff meetings.
- Various clerical duties, at the discretion of the Director, including answering incoming calls, miscellaneous filing, and assisting with accounts receivable duties.
- Maintaining quality assurance procedures through updates of documentation within employee and client files. Taking ownership of this responsibility with the goal of achieving 100% accuracy in maintenance of records.
- Preparation of monthly employee newsletters to be included with paychecks
- Tracking client satisfaction surveys
- Processing unemployment and worker’s compensation claims and reports.
- Updating employee postings mandated by law.
- Assist with special project coordination at the discretion of the Director of Operations. ComForcare encourages involvement in growth opportunities for all administrative staff in order to prepare staff for promotional opportunities.
- Assisting Accountant with payroll coordination and processing, including the verification of units of service.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.