HR Operations Specialist
Primary Location: NJ-NJDelran-8008 US Route 130 N
NeuroRestorative New Jersey
- Partner with Operations Management on HR projects, implementation on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate with local operations management and finance as necessary to manage processes for mass pay changes, annual bonus payouts and annual performance reviews.
- Generate audits or system reviews to identify and correct data inaccuracies within the HCM system and Learning Management /Credentialing system to promote data integrity.
- Participate in acquisition diligence and integration, which involves assessment of risks related to legal compliance and trailing liability of potential acquisitions and lead the integration process and onboarding of acquired employees. Assess results and recommend approaches based on due diligence findings.
- Assist with state agency or internal audits. Produce and analyze reports or requested documentation, either producing individually, or seeking out and engaging the best resources to enable compliance with the request.
- Support activities, services and programs among departments and staff across the operating group or region, which may include roll-out of new initiatives such as corporate mandates, compensation program changes, training, performance management, or policy and procedure changes.
- Generate, maintain and utilize reports and metrics to develop recommendations for local operators and HR Operations Manager regarding systems or processes.
- Identify potential areas of opportunity or risk with respect to employee engagement/retention, compliance, HR quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Develop training and teaching materials based on project or implementation requirements.
What we ask of you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources required.
- 2 years related Human Resources, Audit, or Program /Project Management experience preferred.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Resource management skills, particularly in a matrix environment helpful
- PowerPoint, Excel, project management tracking, Word utility
- Ability to build relationships and achieve results
- Travel as needed, generally occasional; may be more frequent depending on project initiatives and requirements.
- Competitive salary, benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401(k) with company matching
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- High impact work, where you can see the results of your efforts on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.