We are looking for a talented HRIS manager who puts customers first, has passion for his/her work, and loves a fast-paced team environment.
The HRIS Manager is responsible for managing a team responsible for administration of the Company’s HR System (Workday) as well as providing customer support, and implementing new functionality.
Key job responsibilities are:
- Provide technical and functional expertise in support of Workday HCM, Learning and Recruiting.
- Lead Workday update review and testing process.
- Manage a team to support the full range of Workday functions, including business process configuration, security administration, report development, and related training and communication.
- Resolve escalated issues and ensure delivery of high-quality customer service.
- Identify trends or root cause behaviors for frequently occurring issues and errors and manage potential solutions.
- Serve as a partner with internal clients and external vendors to find innovative solutions to business needs.
- Coordinate the testing and implementation of new or modified functionality and related communications and training.
- Manage Workday standard integration processes and EIB data loads.
- As our use of Workday expands, work on project teams with HRIS and internal clients to develop and deploy new functionality and analytics.
- Subject matter expert in Workday Core HR, Recruiting and/or Learning
- Ability to manage people and projects
- Experience with ADP Payroll and integration processes is a plus
- Workday Update management and testing experience
- Verbal, written and interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong expertise in Reporting and Analytics
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- 5 years of experience as an HR Systems subject matter expert, preferably Workday
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent HR systems experience
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.