The Human Capital Development/Project Management role will support a cross-functional team charged with delivery.Our team will lead efforts that support the UHC Employee Strategy to positively impact and enable UnitedHealthcare’s business success by leveraging the full potential of our people through a focus on our mission, talent, culture and environment. Core categories of work will include: UHC-wide Onboarding, Early Career Programming, Business Acumen Learning, and Human Capital Operations.
- Provides Project Management expertise in project planning, execution, and monitoring
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of assigned projects and maintains a project management framework that facilitate successful execution of projects
- Collaborating across multiple teams to accomplish mutual goals and strategies
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure timely execution of project work escalating risks as necessary
- Develop, document and manage communications for a variety of initiatives
- Identify, develop, and present recommendations to improve processes and support the implementation of solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of project management experience to include collaborating on HR related projects/programs
- Prior experience preparing written communications for a variety of audiences
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities supporting Human Capital functions
- Experience executing multiple projects and concurrent initiatives
- Working knowledge of human capital and data analytics systems
- HR Generalist, Talent Management and / or Talent Development experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated influence management skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: HR, Specialist, Coordinator, Talent, Development, recruiter, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota