About the Organization
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health’s commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives.
Pottstown Hospital of Tower Health is currently recruiting for an HR Business Partner to administer Employee Relations activities to include investigative actions, performance counseling processes, face to face counseling and coaching with employees. Serves as an employee and management advocate and focuses on achieving win-win outcomes and organizational policies while operating within appropriate Federal, State and Local employment laws. Acts as a consultant and coach on developing organizational capabilities needed to implement strategy. Serves as an organizational development consultant in the areas of workforce planning, team performance, talent management and development, and organizational change.
To qualify for this challenging opportunity, candidates must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field
- Experience working in HR as a Business Partner, Employee Relations Specialist, HR Generalist or OD Specialist
- Demonstrated experience providing consultation to all levels of management on HR related matters such as employee relations, employee and leadership development, and retention
- Experience facilitating training, prefer experience developing and facilitating leadership training
- Experience facilitating meetings such as focus groups to identify and diagnose issues within team, work processes, and/or leadership and assists in the development of solutions
- Experience conducting investigations, summarizing findings and providing recommendations for corrective action
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of individuals throughout the organization
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in HR to most effectively address the needs of employees and management
- Strong project management and the ability to multi-task in a high sense of urgency environment
- Demonstrated ability to quickly earn and maintain credibility with customers internal and external to HR.
- Strong Business acumen and analytical skills